Mario´s Vespa.


No doubt, summer are made to Vespas. Last times seems like are growing up Vespas projects every where. Last week I was helping my old friend Mario to re-tapping a lost  thread on the crankcase on his "military" Vespa 75 Primavera that he is reparing to ride with it on Valencia city and forget about circling  looking for parking  (impossible task on certain zones of  Valencia).


For the moment he is only making a "face lifting" replacing some parts (like this cool new seat that I love and I recommended to David for his Vespa PK) and make run it smooth and reliable. He is also involved on a restoration of his Mini 1300 and do not want to start the complete restoration of the Vespa until the Mini project will be finished. I´ll follow Mario´s projects, Mini and Vespa,  and soon I will post updates.

1 comentarios:

Anonymous | November 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Hmm.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails